DEPARTMENT ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
To provide technical education with research in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering to meet the social and global needs.
• To achieve academic excellence through interactive teaching learning process with research.
• To produce resourceful and responsible engineers through comprehensive training programmes to serve the society.
Prof. S. S. Mhaske
Head, Department of Electronics & Tele. Engineering,
The ENTC department works with the objective of addressing critical challenges faced by the Industry, society, and academia. The department runs one UG (BE-EXTC) and one PG (ME-DE) program to cater to the ever-changing needs of technical excellence in all areas of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering such as communication, Embedded Systems, Signal Processing, etc. The alumni of the department are well-placed in reputed government and private firms. The department has a blend of senior, young, and dynamic staff. The department has well-stocked laboratories having various modern equipment and advanced software to enable the students to keep pace with the fast-changing technology.
Department laboratories are:
* Digital Signal Processing Lab/ VLSI-Embedded System Design Lab.
* Power Electronics /Instrumentation Lab.
* Communication Engineering Lab.
* Microprocessor and microcontroller Lab.
* Digital Integrated Circuits lab
* Electronics Devices and Circuit Lab.
* Skill Development Lab.
* ME Research Lab.